#01: Interest & Ditch
The interest & ditch is a simple and effective process that can be used in person or online. The method is easy; Start talking to a girl, being charming and witty for about 10 mins or so, and then simply stop talking to her. You can use an abrupt stop or fade out conversation, either is fine. If in person, pretend you see a friend and leave her to go talk to them, and if using this online just don’t say anything more to her. This will give her time to think and worry and she’ll soon start interacting with you again, which means you now have the upper hand in conversation.
It’s Top 10 time once again, and I’ll be counting down the Top 10 Ways to get Yourself Fired.
One of the rarest and intimidating creatures in the animal kingdom, the Slightly Curious Zebra-Parrot is a thing of sheer beauty. Legend has it that if you rub the red area above it’s beak it grants you two wishes. Many have hunted down this bird to find out if this myth is true. All of those stupid people (mostly Australian backpackers) have returned from their encounter with this animal missing fingers, toes, eyes, and in one incident, a penis. This black and white wonder is not to be underestimated. It’s not called Slightly Curious for nothing and will have no trouble exploring every orifice on your body. This deadly and devious being is without a doubt an animal you have to see before you die.
1. The action of throwing cards in a similar fashion to the X-Men character Gambit.
2. Also the name of a game in which a pack of playing cards are gambitted, aiming to land as many as possible in a small rectangular box standing 5 feet away. The winner is the person that successfully gets the most cards in the box from 1 pack of playing cards.
I was watching a certain Manchester United related TV channel (MUTV) yesterday and my eyes spotted the most bizarre thing. There on my TV screen was the shiniest thing I ever did see. Her face glistened like a brand new Apple product just after being removed from its box. I scrambled to find my phone so I could snap a picture of this rare creature for she was more a spectacle than the Loch Ness Monster. I managed to compose myself and opened the shutter, hoping the sound wouldn’t scare her away off my TV. I had my phone still, ready to catch this prize-winning photo, but alas she was no longer there, instead replaced by the face of a footballer, who in my wonderment, I can only guess she was interviewing. I would not be deterred, “this mythical shiny beast will be caught in image form” I exclaimed defiantly in my head (and maybe out loud a little). Slowly but surely, after 2 ad breaks, I had a direct look at this thing. I quickly knocked my phone off standby and immediately pressed the button, then waited with bated breath (I have a Nokia so I had 5 seconds to wait before it actually took the picture). I looked down at the small screen whilst praying to whichever God is real that I had managed to acquire the photo I desire most. To my joy, it was there, in all it’s beautiful digital glory. I had won. So my friends, I present to you.. Miss Shiny:
It’s a new year which inevitably means it’s time to create some new year’s resolutions which we may or may not stick to.
Here are mine:
1. Start watching the films in my huge movie archive, as the size of the folder is getting out of control (160GB).
2. Write at least one complete film script.
3. Sex my girlfriend at least 100 times. This might sound like a simple one, but when you take into account that she lives almost 2 hours away and I don’t see her very often it’s quite a challenge.
4. Continue being as awesome as ever. Easy.