1. A manly sandwich. An example of this is a ploughman’s.
Example: “Honey, you can’t have a bite of this, because it’s a manwich. Why don’t you make yourself a sandwich instead.”
1. The action of throwing cards in a similar fashion to the X-Men character Gambit.
2. Also the name of a game in which a pack of playing cards are gambitted, aiming to land as many as possible in a small rectangular box standing 5 feet away. The winner is the person that successfully gets the most cards in the box from 1 pack of playing cards.
1. Something that is a million times better than amazing.
2. The ultimate description of greatness.
Example: “Did you see that girl’s arse? It was amAAAjing!”
1. Doing something in your mind.
2. To imagine doing something.
Example: “He imaginarily took off her top.”