Recipes: Mr KoldFire’s Snow Leopard Cheesecake
Ingredients for the biscuit base:
- 150g crushed digestive biscuits
- 75g melted butter
Ingredients for the filling:
- 400g white chocolate
- 50g chocolate (milk or dark)
- 65g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500g cream cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 180ml whipping cream
1. For the biscuit base: mish the crushed biscuits and butter and press onto the base of a cake tin.
2. For the filling: dump the white chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water until gooey, and stir in the vanilla extract. Allow to cool.
3. In another bowl bang together the cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream, whisk till smooth.
4. Heap the melted chocolate mixture into the cream mixture and blend together.
5. Shovel the mixture on top of the biscuit base and stick it in the fridge for 2 hours. Add drops of melted milk or dark chocolate to the top to create spots. Throw back in the fridge to set for 24 hours. If the top is not firm, toss it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
6. To serve: remove from the tin and sling it onto a serving plate and enjoy!